At The Reserve at Spring Hill state-of-the-art inpatient center, our transitional care Rapid Recovery Program focuses on providing the care needed to get seniors transitioned from our center back home as soon as possible, often within 12 days of admission. On day one, we are planning recovery and therapy goals, nursing needs, and discharge planning. This proactive approach ensures residents will be successful after discharge from The Reserve at Spring Hill.
Our Rapid Recovery Program focus on the following diagnosis.
- CHF/Heart Failure
- Complex Medical
- Orthopedic Joint Replacement
As our team concentrate's on the individual's recovery needs, we work with family members and home health agencies for any additional care needed following discharge. Our intent is to prepare the resident for home care so that they do not return to the hospital.
Our professional therapy department provides:
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Speech Therapy
The Rapid Recovery Program is a bridge needed between hospital discharge and home care. This accelerated program focuses on clinical programming and education to provide a successful recovery and transition back to the community.
While our skilled nursing center offers subacute services, the Rapid Recovery Program's enhanced clinical capabilities include:
- Therapy services daily
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Specialty trained RN’s on premises 24 hours per day
- Comprehensive patient and family Education
- Post-discharge follow-up
- Home simulation training and home assessment when needed
- Wireless computer services
- Flat screen televisions with cable/satellite services
- Large, private rooms with closets
- Plush bedding and decor
- Electric bed and comfortable recliner
- Private bathroom
- Easy access to therapy
- Restaurant-style dining, in-room dining available
- Snacks available 24/7